Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 February, 02:58
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly ..... @Freedomseekerchick
05 February, 01:55
Where have I seen this list of events before????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
04 February, 11:53
I pray this happens here. My husband says it never will.

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
04 February, 09:27
how come when ever i see dominion and smartmatic i read it as demonic and santanic 🤷‍♀️🤣

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
04 February, 07:05
Aaaaaah noooow I see it

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 06:41
Praise be to God. In Jesus name Amen.

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
04 February, 06:18
Odd - Because I've not found anything online to confirm Dominion machines were used. In fact, I find a lot of independant sites saying it was not. I also refrenced waht Mike Pompeo said before and since their election. I agree there are things wrong; so we certainly don't need to make stuff up OR pass along bad info to muddy the waters.

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
04 February, 08:42
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
LMMFFAO... wakey wakey... Btw... if a Bank Robber Robs a F###### BANK... WOULD HE GET TO STAY FREE... WITH THE LOOT... GTFOH.

Val Vanderbilt @PepperQT
04 February, 05:40
Happening faster over there than here... darnit

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 February, 04:00
As I mentioned before I honestly believe that what is happening in Myanmar is precursor for what will happen here! You could also call it a movie trailer for what is to come. Must be exciting to wake up one morning and everything is taken over by our military. 🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 February, 02:20
Post 667

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 February, 12:27
Amen!👏🏽🙏🏽💞

Larry Leathers @proump48
04 February, 12:17
How do you show people the Truth ? How do you get them to listen ? How do you get them to do their own research ? #ThePlan #TheGrestAwakening

Robin Lages @Robinbird
03 February, 10:36
Someone yesterday mentioned that and was asking if anyone knew what voting machines were used.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 10:19
Really know how to make the Deep State sweat

Platte River @Seds4
03 February, 10:17
I love how facebook had to censor, "Not all True"!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 February, 10:15
Makes you wonder how many in the Cabal actually think
they pulled it off... vs role playing for the movie.

Either way, they're FOOKED!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 February, 12:31
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I contemplate these scenarios on a daily basis...
It's all very interesting to say the least.🤔

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
03 February, 09:00
thats gonna happen here! you bet cha!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 08:58