Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
One taste like horseradish and the other like lemon.
01:37 PM - Jul 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 July, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK on TS.

I was honestly surprised by the results, and wanted AU’s take, as the more I know, the more I know, I don’t know — but, I had thought that the answer was clear. Guess not. Semantics? What say you?

I voted yes, because, while “The Golden Rule” is not directly listed among the Ten, it’s implied, and…

Matthew 22:34-40
34 But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sad′ducees, they came together. 35 And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, to test him. 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”

Matthew 7:12
12 So whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them; for this is the law and the prophets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 July, 01:09
Horseradish like wasabi?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 July, 12:56
both flavors good, very healthy, greens with a touch of gold💛💚

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 July, 10:50
Nasturtiums are great, you can pickle the seed pods and they are kind of like capers.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
23 July, 10:32
at least its not cabbage !

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Austin Powers - Carnies - YouTube

just for fun

LeLe John @Grace1125
23 July, 10:08

23 July, 08:53
Nasturtium and Arugula?
Green is the color of money. 💵

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

Caps = 15 > 555.
TS = 1:37 PM.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
23 July, 08:21
Leftie

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
23 July, 08:08
wow what are the flowers called? how did you find out about thos salad? what kind of dressing do you eat with it? If like to try it, i love salads. 😊

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 July, 10:52
In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
23 July, 07:44
Need some Avocados on that salad! 😃🥑

North *** @Northstar
23 July, 07:43
had to

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
23 July, 07:47
In response North *** to his Publication
🙌🤣

23 July, 07:43
🚨PSA

POTUS is due up next and soon LIVE.

TPUSA

https://rumble.com/v1dbxvl...

RBSN

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 23, 2022 at 5:33 PM]
https://rumble.com/v1cw0i7...

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
23 July, 07:39
Nasturtium and... mustard?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 July, 07:35
which do you prefer ?

Red Edge @Rededge
23 July, 07:20
hmmm 🤔 I wonder 😁

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
23 July, 08:21
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Leftie

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 July, 09:00
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Yup, me too -- ssshhhhhhh

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 July, 07:14
If I’m not mistaken, your thumb and index finger seem to be forming a certain letter in the sign language alphabet. Yes? 😊

World Wide @worldwide
23 July, 06:49
We kids used to eat the wild nasturiums down by the creek. Spicy!

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
23 July, 06:42
When life hands you lemon flavored leaves.... make a salad?

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
23 July, 06:04
Your hand looks very young lol! Are you feeling 18 again? 😆

Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
24 July, 07:07
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
was thinking the same

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 July, 05:55
Not trying to decode, no good at that...but those greens look incredible. Nasturium-yum! And bitter greens, delish!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 July, 05:53
🥰🫶✨

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 July, 05:47
Simple Gematria 474: Grays Are Gone Reptilians Are
Gone Nephilim Are Gone

👀😲

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 July, 05:42

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 July, 05:23
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

the fake news media is the real opposition party
blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth
iam walking along with you but you dont see me
grays are gone reptilians are gone nephilim are gone
if there is a end there maybe also is a new beginning too
mexican drug cartels vs united states marines
reptilians treat human souls like currency
the rapture is aliens abducting people from earth
The door between the imagined and the real opens soon
cannabis legalization and taxation nothing better

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
23 July, 04:45
The bottom is sorrel. So fricking good and amazing in soup! My “babcia” (grandma in polish) grew it abundantly in her garden. She recently passed, and I’ve been planning to take some of the plants and grown them myself. Just gave me amazing memories. /sync.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
23 July, 04:23
Are you a hand model IRL?

23 July, 04:22
This taste a little lemony too.

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 July, 08:51
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
salad goes great with steak. :)

23 July, 04:21
Rabbit food!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
23 July, 02:53
both r good on salami samiches

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 July, 02:43
Nasturtiums are often used to represent conquest and patriotism. This is likely because the shape of the flower looks a lot like a combat helmet and the leaves look like shields.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 July, 04:32
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😂😂
your stuff is dang good
but are you trippin rn ?

the flowers look like pansies
and the leaves look like parasols
like what ppl put in their pina coladas

😙