Only people mentioned by RobCombs in this post can reply
Madya Starr @UniversalOne
23 July, 01:51
In response Robert Combs to his Publication
We need to stay in the Blue States and change them!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 July, 01:39
Sorry, I just have to say too, Trump didn't run away when the going got tough. And he is still fighting for ALL of us even if we live in California.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 July, 01:35
Or stay and turn them red. I was born and raised in California and I love my state but HATE the politics.

I believe we turned red the last election. I will not be run out of the land I love.

I will stand my ground and fight for the good of God for my children, grandchildren, and future generations.

WWG1WGA ALL OVER the USA
We WILL all win!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
23 July, 01:06
Are the blue states really blue or is that what they want us to believe? I think they are all red and Trump won in a landslide.