Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 July, 10:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 July, 10:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 July, 04:34
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
These are my actual lab results. I have had low Thyroid ALL MY LIFE and since the 6th grade had to take Synthroid. I started "grounding" in April of this year. For the first time in my life my levels are high.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
That’s incredible, you’re living proof!
A few years back I had a very severe case of Graves disease (overactive thyroid), better now. During the thick of it, I had watched the documentary on earthing, so I did numerous rounds of sitting in the grass when the weather permitted. I could literally see a profound difference in the inflammation I was experiencing.
06:35 PM - Jul 22, 2022
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kindred Spirit, click on at the bottom under it