Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Cris Sayre @AZfun
03 February, 08:11
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Speaking of families, I read that Gov "Emmy" of NY married into the Kennedy family..I thought the Kennedy family was very selective of whom they let in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
03 February, 07:32
Enough Already!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
03 February, 07:30
These people brainwashed a lot of good people, including my employers. To tragic end. Ruined one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Time for it to end.

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
03 February, 07:33
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
nobody wants to remember what it stood for -- SICK and EVIL!!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
03 February, 07:26
I had just started working for a family in SF. They lived on the same street as the Gettys. I was walking the dog when it decided to stop right in front of the Getty manse and take a dump. Ann Getty was just walking out, and frowned. Good boy...