Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Tucker Carlson

Alarming research about the vaccine (finally) coming out.
11:05 AM - Jul 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 July, 06:53
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Finally!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
22 July, 02:57
was this recent? im guessingvits only being shared on Fox

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
22 July, 02:23
glad he is reaching people that haven’t heard!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 July, 02:19
Oh Wow 😳!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥
Yikes

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 July, 01:09
Let me know when he brings to light the pedophilia and sex trafficking which our politicians and entertainment elite are involved in.

Until then he's just another talking head.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
22 July, 01:02
He also specifically said people 80 and over, like Joe Biden, were twice as likely to get something or death, if they were double vaccinated. Is he trying to bring this to attention so if Joe gets something bad or dies people might make the connection? 🤷

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
22 July, 12:39
I don't trust Tucker as he's control op but something tells me he was put under pressure to release the truth on the bioweapons or face life imprisonment in GITMO

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
22 July, 12:12
I see the normies are starting to wake up

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 July, 11:52
Finally the truth is coming out on MSM. But, by all means, approve giving our infants and children these poisons. 🙏🏻 Tucker did not take the jab.

LeLe John @Grace1125
22 July, 11:40
so with the shedding should we be staying at home as much as possible? i honestly dont onow what to do anymore but i do know im over this shit show

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
22 July, 12:26
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Just getting on with life here otherwise you would avoid just about everything. I’m done with all of it ..what will be will be.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
22 July, 11:12
People with a brain, knew this info a long time ago. Finally, the truth is being published.