Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 July, 08:54
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Here's my flip of his statement... Election was rigged & caught them all, and returned/restored to rightful winner by MILITARY BTS, covertly. USA is Going to Heaven-5D Earth (w/ the hard work by the Gridworkers/Lightworkers nationwide)... I am HAPPY! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 July, 09:01
πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ€³Thanks for the Flip statement! Now I'm ready for the BIG Flip! Bring on the Flip of all Flips! Triple Lindy Incoming!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 July, 08:54
I really hope they trot those HIGH treason creeps to GITMO and honestly TRUMP LANDSLIDE is a direct ACT OF GOD, and his enemies cannot HIDE from God. I have seen it over and over in my life, demonic operatives try to get over on a child of God, but instead they get crushed because vengeance REALLY is the Lords.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
22 July, 08:51
exactly

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 July, 08:50
GOD WON, not a small case... Dont know why it becomes a small case