Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
03 February, 06:52
My parents are getting their COVID vaccine on Friday.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
I really feel and hward that what people are getting is a placebo. Those getting side effects might be part of the movie to take down Big Pharma. Another point is that the real vaccine is for the traitors
07:03 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Beachcat1 in this post can reply
Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
03 February, 09:08
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I hope your right! The friends who get theirs and post pics of their bandaid arm just makes me sick. To think that they need to show what they did. I want to say why do it?! No words, their life and "small mindedness".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 February, 10:34
In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication
Trump was in charge hes Anti Vax.Lets see what happens...Maybe they are getting HCQ?????

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
03 February, 07:06
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I pray you're right. Thank God so many are waking up to the truth about vaccines🙏🏻