Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
My parents are getting their COVID vaccine on Friday.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
06:52 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
03 February, 10:30
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
So are my in-laws. I told them to stay away from Moderna at the very least. Can't trust Gates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
04 February, 12:53
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Ex Pfizer exec has some choice information about 'the vaccine' and 'the pandemic'

https://www.sgtreport.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
03 February, 08:59
My parents are scheduled fo next week. I cant convince them either 😩

Christus Vexed @jefzef
03 February, 07:56
Say it ain't so. That really stinks.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
03 February, 07:46
I JUST posted of similar - my mom got hers today!
I have been sending my sisters video - real numbers and
concerns - My sister responded - 'I trust Fauci'.
They thought it such an accomplishment - they went out to
breakfast 'to celebrate'.

HOWEVER, my hope now rests in God. I've been praying that by
some means she not get the shot....or be harmed.

I still cried - my way of renting my clothes, sack cloth and ashes...
But I'm okay knowing I asked God to protect them.

Giving it to God - was all I had left to do. I thank Him that it was
quite enough.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
03 February, 07:49
In response California American to his Publication
Thank you for sharing💛

I'm praying too and know they are adults making a choice for themselves. Releasing any guilt and sadness and strengthening my trust in God.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
03 February, 07:28
this is horrible

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 February, 07:20
please ask them to listen to this first! My mom
listened and now she is sharing it with everyone!!
https://www.americasfrontl...

03 February, 07:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I have gone over my binder of info, they've watched Vaxxed and other vaccine documentaries. I can't understand their decision💔

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 07:14
I'm so sorry. prayers it goes well 🙏🏻

03 February, 07:52
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Thank you🙏🏻

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 February, 07:10
can you ask them to give you a month..? just time to talk with them and hopefully for some habbenings... obviously no promises that everything will be known in a month, but that's my plan for my own parents. just trying to delay and knock some sense into them.

i also have this sense of hope (Faith) that because the MIL are handling distribution the nasty stuff is getting seized and replaced with a placebo, but i have absolutely no data to back this up; strictly a hunch.

Praying for you and yours.

03 February, 07:59
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Appreciate your prayers.

It was a slap in the face today when they told me especially because they know I've spent the last 5 years researching and educating about vaccine and see how vaccine injury has directly effected our family.

They said they are excited about it. They know my stance, have reviewed the vaccine information I give them, but are bombarded by CNN, newspapers and are living in fear.

I pray daily for their awakening.

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
03 February, 07:09
Prayers that all will go well!!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 February, 07:03
I really feel and hward that what people are getting is a placebo. Those getting side effects might be part of the movie to take down Big Pharma. Another point is that the real vaccine is for the traitors

03 February, 07:06
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I pray you're right. Thank God so many are waking up to the truth about vaccines🙏🏻

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
03 February, 09:08
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I hope your right! The friends who get theirs and post pics of their bandaid arm just makes me sick. To think that they need to show what they did. I want to say why do it?! No words, their life and "small mindedness".

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
03 February, 06:57
🙏 prayers.

03 February, 07:01
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Thank you🙏🏻

Mimi Zac @mimi368
03 February, 06:56
my mom too. i sent her videos to wake her up but apparently everyone tgey know is getting it 😥

03 February, 07:01
In response Mimi Zac to his Publication
Even after their grandson's obvious vaccine injury. Too much CNN & Fauci😔

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 February, 06:56
My Brother and his Wife did few weeks ago, which makes me a trash wreck....ugh,

03 February, 07:02
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Hurts my heart😕

Ragia HRH @HRH
03 February, 06:55
hello. I have a strong feeling that the vaccine they are taking will be a plasebo. I will be praying for them and everyone who takes it to be protected by God. Lots of love

03 February, 07:03
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
I pray youre right. There's already been too many vaccine injuries and deaths. We love vaccine injury with my son everyday

Chris Letkeman @S0L1T4RY
03 February, 06:55
Keep positive, All will be well❤️

03 February, 07:04
In response Chris Letkeman to his Publication
My heart sunk when tgey told me. Still trying to process it😭