Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
21 July, 11:09
Father, God Almighty, I call upon all my brothers & sisters & all your warring angels , Holy spirits & Light beings. I ask you all to shine your light ,bright al , spread love from the depth of your souls. Let there be no place that darkness can hide on this plane , this world , in all time lines. Banish it , remove its power, remove its ability to cling to ANY life being! Shine so bright that they can see all through the heavens brighter then any light ever seen before!! Show Jeshua we SEE Him, we FEEL Him , we LOVE Him & WE NEED HIM! Its time to clean the garden so that all there is , is LOVE & TRUTH. Remove all that is unclean & unholy. I rebuke any entities, unholy spirits, evil beings, any plots, schemes spells that is against Jeshua & His Bride , His children, His Angels & God Almighty of heaven & earth. I rebuke those that try to interfere Good , Truth & Love!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
kingschick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
21 July, 11:45
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
God Bless you. 🙏🕊️✝️❤️
11:50 PM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
22 July, 01:34
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
God Bless You too!