Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 July, 07:58
A lot of people who sacrificed the most are, as a consequence, in a weak position to take advantage of likely "to the moon" investment opportunities. I am sure it will all work out equitably enough in the end... no amount of capital appreciation will ever compensate for an ugly character.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
I know & feel your concern, just like those who walked away for their missions (living on their savings, draining faster than missions can be completed, why some pauses & do oddly jobs to get by & then stop work, to get back on the road for the grid work, but some are full-time like me) or courageously fought CV vax agenda to leave their work... know that all this are noted by Mother/council above. Right now, all just need to focus not on $, bc it's not all abt $/investments (3D Hz system). Sometimes I don't understand why the team is selling XRP, when ppl should be weaned off the EGO investments that gets ppl into greed to get richer. This is not why we the grid crew came here to correct. ALL Hz should rtn to balance & EQUALITY rights for all, no more poor/rich classes, just ONE, in the middle. Abundance is measured by wisdom & kindness of one's heart, & that's truly where the 🌈 currency should come from, to sustain one's internal Chi-balance & prosperity, based on good karma. ✨😇
06:47 PM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it