Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
29 May, 11:52
Canada

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 July, 09:11
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
lost my job because if this in 2021 i hired a lawyer and csse still going on and it doesnt look good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
I'd rather you be alive than have taken the jab ... we know that time table. I've heard very good things are coming, ok?
Hold on, I'm praying for you! Blessings.
04:55 PM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 July, 09:29
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you! I left Chinada and moved to Mexico and im great right now but it just sucks they got away with it and fired me. Regardless i would never take the jab

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 July, 09:54
In response Morris Light to his Publication
We shall see, please hold on to all documentation ... you just never know what's needed, but good to have just in case we are all helped with these changes,
God bless you fren, stay well!