Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
29 May, 11:52
Canada

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light @HiVibes
lost my job because if this in 2021 i hired a lawyer and csse still going on and it doesnt look good.
09:11 AM - Jul 21, 2022
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HiVibes in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 July, 04:55
In response Morris Light to his Publication
I'd rather you be alive than have taken the jab ... we know that time table. I've heard very good things are coming, ok?
Hold on, I'm praying for you! Blessings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 July, 09:29
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you! I left Chinada and moved to Mexico and im great right now but it just sucks they got away with it and fired me. Regardless i would never take the jab

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
21 July, 12:04
In response Morris Light to his Publication
contacted a lawyer he
suggest rideing out see what happens to much up in the air EVERYTHING is a waiting game these days tic tic

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 July, 12:27
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Thank you !!! luckily i didnt pay the lawyer that much and i told him not paying him anymore