Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
21 July, 05:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I LOVE MY CRYSTAL, HAVE THEM ALL OVER MY APARTMENT❗️😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 July, 04:50
Mahalos for sharing this.

Gods power has been hijacked and corrupted, including with the living crystals, they have DNA, they grow, self-heal, hold light and store information- Tesla call them conscious beings with awareness. Beings that are so stable, Quartz has no known half-life. Quartz is forever, not diamonds.

The dark ones use their power to help them manifest dark realities. They scare Christians away from them to prevent them from using them as protection or counter forces.

Gods instructions to use them to add power to the simply body make sense.

Humans' faulter-quartz does not. God is rock to lean on yes?

Quartz Crystal is an Everlasting Rock-No half life- just sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
21 July, 03:46

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 July, 04:06
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Each stone also signifies a characteristic of God Himself in its internal spiritual and celestial meanings. Arcana Celestia, Emanuel Swedenborg.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 July, 04:16
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
saw an interesting vid re stones,high priests,gold robe and the chest of the covenant, also the stones Urim and Thummim