Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Anyone else finding themselves googling "How tall are Melania Trump's parents?" or is that just me?
07:59 AM - Jul 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 July, 10:01
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
My family has tall males. They fall in the 12%& 15% range. But yes, me and my husband were just remarking how tall Barron is, even my son was shocked.

https://colonelheight.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
21 July, 07:12
😂🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 July, 03:37
They are short-ish in comparison.
5'11" and 5'5"
Melania is the same height as her father.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 July, 03:34
How tall is Barron ????

21 July, 03:35
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
hes a giant.

Happy Days @Sun2516
21 July, 10:05
Well, I do not want to be disrespectful at all to the family but we now are aware of look alikes.

Most of us probably do question more than ever.

I do not know what is real news or fake news.

My first thought about Ivana was …. “Is that real?”

We the People @grandmatobe
21 July, 04:34
In response Happy Days to his Publication
ME TOO! It was my 2nd thought but we must question everything!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 July, 09:16
I understand why but nah, won't find the answers you seek there.

Melania is not what she appears, she has a physical aura of energy around here I have not seem around anyone else.

Dottie French @DotOn777
21 July, 09:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe Melania Trump is Pleiadian...I have heard this from a few sources.

Ismael Perez said it again in an interview with Katherine Edwards, on Utube.

People can say what they want about Woo Woo and poo poo the Celestial messages~I take everything with a grain of salt. However, this time...Melania Trump is NOT of this world and has been sent to protect the First Family and their mission. In fact, Ms Melenia is the 'person' responsible for 50 thousand rescued children across the planet. That is also coming out in some of Ismael Perez' interviews.

p.s. I believe Ivana Trump AND Arthur Miller were a cover for babies born to these women for the betterment of the Human race.

God is always good.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 July, 09:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is my observation Nana! Still on the learning curve.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 July, 09:11
Hey Chick, I was just listening to this, Thought you wold like it. It seems like our love hate relationship 🤣❤️❤️. I Love ya Babe

I needed you more wanted us less.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Bush - Glycerine - 7/23/1999 - Woodstock 99 East Stage - YouTube

Recorded 7/23/1999 - Woodstock 99 East Stage (Rome, NY)Visit Wolfgang's https://www.wolfgangs.com/music/ to stream concerts from thousands of legendary artis...

21 July, 09:13
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Bush was my favorite in high school. Was always in love with Gavin lol.

XD
love U buddy
🌹

nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 July, 09:02
She is a Romanov

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 July, 09:17
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Earth suit?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 July, 09:00
Nope, but now I'm going to!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
21 July, 09:00

Suza Suza @Suza2121
21 July, 10:29
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
When was this taken, just recently?

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
21 July, 08:59
my sister and i were asking this last night… cuz Melania herself is tall as well! baron still has a couple more of growth to go… how tall he end up?!?!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
21 July, 08:20
ah, the speculation… i have very tall men in my family too. it’s heredity/genetics in my opinion. My mother was also tall. i am only 5’6” so i was the smallest in a family of 7… it happens. pretty sure we aren’t ETs or from an alternate timeline, but maybe my mother was a pleadian. she was very pretty. lol

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
21 July, 08:19
My dad is 6'5". My uncle is 7' and has to wear custom shoes

Soulof Love @Souloflove
21 July, 08:10
😂💯👍

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 July, 08:10
My nephew is 6'11" and his dad was 6;3" and mom is 5'9". Not uncommon.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 July, 08:03
All I can say is “That young man is tall”

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 July, 08:00
Me thinks he got a hgh boost during puberty.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
21 July, 12:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i think ur right.

kids with Klinefelter syndrome have to get HGH shots during puberty cuz they dont produce enough on their own. they end up being huge because of it.

prob something like that.

AND he needs the extra strength for his marvelous travels and adventures !

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 July, 09:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Missing [i]