Made In America @eyes_on_justice
19 July, 03:20
Thanking everyone for their prayers through the heath issues. Received diagnosis for Uterine Cancer. Not sure what stage but not looking good. Not sure how to feel. I was just telling hubby after his treatments for prostate cancer, that the med beds of something similar would be out AFTER suffering through his treatments. Actually, he got pin point radiation so the treatments weren't too bad. Not sure what to expect with this. Thank you for your prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
I'm sorry you are having this...was just going to send something about blood clots when I came across your post about uterine cancer. I agree w comments below--Ivermectin and also Dr Burzynksi. He is in Texas and there is a documentary about him titled "Burzynski"
Andrew Saul is also a wealth of information. His website is DoctorYourself.com and this article I'm sending is about Vit. E and blood clots. Of course we all hope for the MedBeds to arrive soon but meanwhile we have health issues to contend with. Many blessings to you as you are contending with so much. Not sure how close you might be to Wichita KS but they have an amazing Direct Primary Care practice--several physicians. They don't deal w medicare or insurance. One pays a monthly free and that includes any and all visits, phone visits, facetime visits, and medications are at cost--much, much lower than the criminal medical system. Atlas M.D.--Wichita KS
http://www.doctoryourself....
04:23 PM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 July, 08:05
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Thanks for this info. I will use it and increase my vit C. God Bless!..............Pass this on Patriots.....we need more vit C for starters!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 July, 08:18
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Monthly fee (not free). You could need to be in their office many times in a month and you don't pay one penny extra--it's truly amazing. Maybe there is such a practice near you as they have gained in popularity. I am also on medicare but have kept my direct primary care membership for many reasons. It is well worth the $80/mo I pay though in many areas it's $100/mo when people are around 65/70 yrs.