Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Thanking everyone for their prayers through the heath issues. Received diagnosis for Uterine Cancer. Not sure what stage but not looking good. Not sure how to feel. I was just telling hubby after his treatments for prostate cancer, that the med beds of something similar would be out AFTER suffering through his treatments. Actually, he got pin point radiation so the treatments weren't too bad. Not sure what to expect with this. Thank you for your prayers.
03:20 PM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
05 August, 10:07
In response Made In America to her Publication
McDowells out of Australia is totally herbal. They are very hepful and knowlegable. If you tell them what you have been diagnosed with they will point in the right direction. Took awhile to get stuff through customs for me. Glad you know what it is now so you can hit it head on. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 July, 04:23
I'm sorry you are having this...was just going to send something about blood clots when I came across your post about uterine cancer. I agree w comments below--Ivermectin and also Dr Burzynksi. He is in Texas and there is a documentary about him titled "Burzynski"
Andrew Saul is also a wealth of information. His website is DoctorYourself.com and this article I'm sending is about Vit. E and blood clots. Of course we all hope for the MedBeds to arrive soon but meanwhile we have health issues to contend with. Many blessings to you as you are contending with so much. Not sure how close you might be to Wichita KS but they have an amazing Direct Primary Care practice--several physicians. They don't deal w medicare or insurance. One pays a monthly free and that includes any and all visits, phone visits, facetime visits, and medications are at cost--much, much lower than the criminal medical system. Atlas M.D.--Wichita KS
http://www.doctoryourself....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 July, 08:18
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Monthly fee (not free). You could need to be in their office many times in a month and you don't pay one penny extra--it's truly amazing. Maybe there is such a practice near you as they have gained in popularity. I am also on medicare but have kept my direct primary care membership for many reasons. It is well worth the $80/mo I pay though in many areas it's $100/mo when people are around 65/70 yrs.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 July, 08:05
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Thanks for this info. I will use it and increase my vit C. God Bless!..............Pass this on Patriots.....we need more vit C for starters!

Kim Board @Kimpossible
19 July, 09:11
Sending prayers for both. Have seen some research from Dr. Burzynski that seemed interesting.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
19 July, 04:51
Blessing on you and your family.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
19 July, 03:44
Uterine and reproductive cancers responding to Ivermectin treatments

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
19 July, 03:40
Lifting up prayers for you and your husband. May God's wisdom guide your steps and may His provision, protection and physical touch restore health to both. SHALOM.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 July, 03:37
🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 July, 03:37
Send prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for you and your husband.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 July, 03:35
Sorry to hear that. I just want to declare my reality on cancer. It''s totally curable in 2-4 weeks and the visibility of that is now known. The mind control programme of modern medicine has highjacked the belief system around it.

Jim Humble, Chlorine Dioxide, MMS... there are many other cures but this is fastest. I am seeing more and more people posting that they are cancer free from Ivermectin...
its parasitical... kill the parasites...

I could console you on your news but I'd rather you get the lead you need to bust the paradigm.

No matter what 'you got this'.

19 July, 04:46
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I bought all three bottles before I went into the hospital, I was so sick that I couldn't process the details of mixing the bottles. Anyway I have the Activation Solution, the Mineral Solution, and the DMSO. Like I said, it's should be soooooooo simple to mix it, but right now, it's like solving a algebraic expressing. I'm sitting here looking at the bottles and laughing at my myself because mixing them can't be this hard.

19 July, 04:58
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much. I will get these bottle figured out.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 July, 03:34
🙏🏼🙌🏼🕊💖

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 July, 03:34
🙏🏼🙌🏼🕊💖

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
19 July, 03:31
Ivermectin! Sending prayers your way.

MMJ Schu @Schu420
19 July, 03:30
Sending 🙏🏻& ♥️

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
19 July, 03:25
GODSPEED to tou and your husband

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
19 July, 03:25
GODSPEED to tou and your husband

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
19 July, 03:24
I heard Ivertimicin can help Cancer as well

19 July, 03:31
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Hubby was on on Ivermectin for Covid when he was first diagnosed with prostate cancer. It's hard to say because of course his doctor wanted to him to keep up with radiation therapy, BUT his PSA levels at the beginning of COVID were actually quite low, so it's hard to say if the IVERMECTIN would have been successful for his cancer.

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
19 July, 03:24
Sending healing prayers to you! Look at Proton Centers for conventional healing and look up Dr. Robert Morse...a fantastic healer
to assist with herbal healing! 🙏❤️

jane031 @jane031
19 July, 03:23
Making extra salary every month from house more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job Everybody vsv03 can now makes extra cash online easily by.

just follow---------->>> http://Www.Pays11.Com

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 July, 03:22
Praying for you and your husband. 🙏🙏🙏

Lysanne anon @lysanne
19 July, 03:22
God bless