Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
At this point I just feel sorry for Hunter Biden. I honestly cant make fun of the situation anymore, much less talk about it. Its all too dark and messed up. Gonna leave it in the past, marked under "fooked up stuff I dont wanna talk about".
11:07 AM - Jul 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
20 July, 11:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
took a minute huh? so im guessing youre seeing him as exposing what his father did to him at the risk of his own life then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 July, 11:32
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Took a min? No I havent posted shit about the Bidens in months and months. I dont play that game, I play military.
=)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
20 July, 11:13
Can you imagine he might write about that one day ? Might bring some healing.

Dreamer1745 @Dreamer1745
20 July, 11:09
He never had a chance. who was he gonna tell? lol

TrueView Patriot @TimA
20 July, 11:08
😭😢😂