Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 July, 10:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
22 July, 12:10
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
😅 loved um as kids especially intrigued by the big ones in the pond that turned into bull frogs...there was an old mill site where the ground would crack in the spring and baby keks would come from that murk by the hundreds...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
20 July, 09:13
I used to catch frog eggs out of ponds all the time when I was a kid.Watched them turn into tadpoles & then one day, they were gone.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 July, 01:59
It's always been about the children ;)

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 July, 02:06
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
:)

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 July, 01:53
Kek ❤️

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
20 July, 07:18
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Nothing but true freedom and the peace that only comes from God.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
20 July, 09:38
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I want my adult children to live and not suffer any negative consequence from taking the poison.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 July, 01:46