Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 July, 11:33
How has some of our tech gone so backwards! This is amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
19 July, 08:35
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
So interesting to see your post! I recently watched an old episode of the Brady Bunch and noticed how modern all their appliances were. Their vaccum cleaner too. The style looked European and way more modern than todays US kitchen. I noticed the same thing on the Dick Van Dyke show. When my MIL’s fridge went out, the repairman said a fridge today is expected to last 7 years. You can feel and see the degradation. I bet that fridge in your video was German designed. Everything is so well thought out and has it’s perfect use/place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
7 years is just ridiculous, no wonder there are so many appliance companies now!
12:06 AM - Jul 20, 2022
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 July, 10:30
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
It is totally insane! He was a nice man, but I could tell he fell on the libtard side. He told me, due to 'green energy' they don't use as much electricity as the older models. I commented that it made absolutely no sense. We are filling landfills to the brim with all the throw away appliances and all the latest and greatest tech gadgets. How can that be 'green'? And the cost of having to constantly replace them so quickly sure isn't green-other than costing a lotta green! I could see the wheels slo-oo-owly turning! 🤣

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 11:43
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
We have to keep planting those seeds!!