Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
21 July, 04:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not surprised they are not seeing things. I managed employees in several former jobs. Rare are the brilliant ones who immediately figure things out. Even among those, ¾ are easily led astray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 July, 09:20
with cheat sheets, even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 July, 10:20
Conspiracybot has been ramping up lately, also on telegram now too.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
20 July, 07:28
Knowingly.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 July, 07:13
You are always lit🔥

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 July, 08:08
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
It's all you!

... Fighter @Fighter
20 July, 07:04
ts: 7:47

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
20 July, 06:27
So much truth in that statement!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 July, 05:55
It’s like they just can’t connect the dots, and they never learned to color outside the lines. Or maybe, they don’t know that they don’t know what they don’t know.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 July, 05:51
OK.......🙏 I am praying I am on the right path

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 July, 05:51
Patton knew.

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
20 July, 05:24
Last time I watched this movie it said "Mirror Mirror on the Wall"

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 July, 06:00
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Crazy! same!!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 July, 05:14
AMEN!!!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 July, 05:13
Bingo

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
20 July, 08:23
A test indeed

Bee Saved @BSaved
20 July, 06:29

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 July, 06:16

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 July, 06:39
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😂😂

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 July, 06:02
So true. It terrifying how brainwashed so many still are.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
20 July, 06:01

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
20 July, 12:06
i got into an argument (not that i wanted an argument) with sheep about how it's repeating. they didn't believe me. but i pray they wake up soon before it is too late