Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 July, 12:59
Record High temps here in the US as well as France, UK, etc.

Natural or Controlled?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 July, 05:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Not sure...are the temps as high as other years on record & the media is amplifying it? I recall heatwaves in the UK in 2013, 2014, 2018 & them not coping. Weirdly when the UK had heatwave, in Ibiza the temps dropped & we had bad weather. It was a bit of a joke as UK tourists would arrive wishing they had stayed in the UK lol.
Vibes 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 July, 06:51
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Climate-19 known as the "HOT Variant" is spreading thru the UK like wildfire...No seriously it's spreading thru the UK like wildfire!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Temperatures of 104 OMG the likes of which we have not seen since we tested the temperature in Phoenix AZ like every day every summer forever!!!
06:52 PM - Jul 19, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 July, 07:29
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
same summer temperatures I worked in for 17 years in Ibiza. Yeah it got hot & we had fires...1 year the worst fire ever experienced on the island, it was close to where I was living. We used to hose down the side of the stone walled house & concrete terrace in the late afternoon to cool it down. The old finca homes were built for the heat, very thick walls & small windows...didn’t open them until the cool of the evening. The UK is not used to hot temps & services buckle.