Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
22 July, 11:03
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Just got the alert for my “Verse of the Day” from my Bible app after seeing your post…

😎🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
21 July, 08:53
We figured this out when we were kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 July, 10:05
I find this so interesting and sm making connections thst I don’t really understand yet! When my son was a toddler and was vax injured he had brain inflanation, oxidative stress and leaky gut. Somehow being this sick made him hyper sensitive to everything! He would repeat conversations from a busy playground or tell me something i had no idea he gad heard or seen! The coolest thing was that he could tell us things going on with the earth, days or hours before they happened. Earthquakes, tornados, meteors and volxanoes, he would even shake his little body as if he could feel it! It definitley freaked us out but as he healed ( naturally) he lost all of these abilities :(