Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 July, 04:09
As the world is burning
& God's brave Soldiers & Firefighters are fighting
on the front lines of hot deadly war
this new wall has appeared
around the Capitol Building in D.C.

🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
Resurfacing / Restoring
(but my mind went in a totally different directions, along w/ many others!🤣)

https://www.aoc.gov/what-w...
04:23 PM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Melissa19989 in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
19 July, 04:31
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
sounds plausible... but why would they need to hide it behind this monstrosity?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 July, 04:41
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Once bldg is stripped, it’s best to protect structure from weather elements (rain/moisture, dirt, pollutants, etc)… Like having a clean canvas for works of art. 🙃 (but I’m still hoping it’s a prison)

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 July, 04:26
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
What a great "cover story" 😉

19 July, 04:32
Exactly what I’m thinking / hoping! Got all excited when I saw the the image you posted and thought it sure does look like a pokey!🤣

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
19 July, 04:56
In this world of upside down, backwards and inside out, this is exactly what type of excuse that the DS would use. They are delusional enough to believe that we the people will believe anything they tell us. Those days are gone my friend. We see their stories and immediately look for the holes and the crevices in them. Something very big is going to happen soon. We all need to be ready to roll.