Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cajun Patriot Mom @1Cajunpatriot
13 January, 05:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nice to find you here🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
francesca fasoli @pessuccia
11 January, 11:10
hey Kim ! nice to see you here!😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacqueline Stazz @Stazz
11 January, 11:09
I am ere because of you and I have no idea what I am doin. Ow do I follow and find folks LOL

Patriot Woman @Patriot_Woman
10 January, 10:49
hello! 😊

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
10 January, 08:52
Found my way over here too.

Max Guelpa @MaxGuelpa
10 January, 08:39
Kim! ;)

Gracie Sparql @Gracie
10 January, 08:18
Hi Kim!!!

Marielle Van den Eede @Marielle
10 January, 02:09
Hi Kim, greets from a Belgian US Trump Patriot :-)
I'm afraid corruption is high in Belgium too...
So looking forward to things to be revealed and justice to be done!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
10 January, 02:00
Hello. Nice to find you here.

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
10 January, 12:30
Hi Kim!

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
10 January, 11:56
Love it Kim!❤️

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
10 January, 11:50
Howdy kimmy

Michele Bernard @Murphy72
10 January, 11:46
Hi Kim!