JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
19 July, 12:54
VK's TS post at 12:51 am

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
19 July, 09:58
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Aspartame increases appetite, and it's a poison with 94 side effects, long-term health damage for drinkers.

VK would know this. Attention for a reason.
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
My brother was diagnosed with glioblastoma multiform in his brain at 30. The Dr told him to stop drinking diet coke and playing video games. At first he didn’t listen, then the seizures started. Aspartame is one of the most evil things they created in our life. So sad.
10:18 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
19 July, 02:21
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I read somewhere that Ivermectin cures glioblastomas. I think it was NIH website. I hope this is in time to help.

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 July, 02:28
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I recently read that too. Thank you Jennifer. He was given 6 months, he lived for 41 months. Died in my arms at 33 twenty years ago Oct. He was a pretty amazing soul. ❤️🙏