wht 2.0 @wht
Commenting on the revelations, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Children’s Health Defense chairman and chief legal counsel, told The Defender, “The 33-year devolution of NIH from the world’s premier bio research agency into Big Pharma’s servile marketing subsidiary has been an excruciating downfall for NIH’s dwindling cohort of researchers and scientists of integrity.”

Kennedy added:

“The COVID-19 catastrophe exposed to the world that NIH no longer does science or public health and confronted remaining employees with the dilemma that working at NIH means living against conscience. The current exodus captures the last remaining NIH officials who still have one.”

https://connecticutcentina...
10:12 AM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 July, 11:26
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
As a dedicated RN for 50 years, I was appalled at the lack of integrity of these agencies that at one time were trusted and revered for the help and information they provided. I witnessed an ever so gradual change over time. The covid deception was such a diabolical plot and thankfully it has exposed these once trusted health agencies and those that participated, clearly not honoring their oath to do no harm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
19 July, 11:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you.
It's been amazing to me to see the numbers of testimonies exactly like yours from career medical professionals increasing more and more over the years ... especially now coming to a head w/ this covid nonsense.

It must be so disappointing to you and your conscionable colleagues. I can't even imagine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
19 July, 11:15

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 July, 10:26
No excuses at this point. Nothing they did was based on science except creating a shot that was meant to maime and murder ⚫ To many of us, it was crystal clear from the very start. We've known their plan for a long time.

wht 2.0 @wht
19 July, 10:28
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
'So sorry' ............... that they've been EXPOSED