wht 2.0 @wht
19 July, 10:12
Commenting on the revelations, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Children’s Health Defense chairman and chief legal counsel, told The Defender, “The 33-year devolution of NIH from the world’s premier bio research agency into Big Pharma’s servile marketing subsidiary has been an excruciating downfall for NIH’s dwindling cohort of researchers and scientists of integrity.”

Kennedy added:

“The COVID-19 catastrophe exposed to the world that NIH no longer does science or public health and confronted remaining employees with the dilemma that working at NIH means living against conscience. The current exodus captures the last remaining NIH officials who still have one.”

https://connecticutcentina...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 July, 11:26
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
As a dedicated RN for 50 years, I was appalled at the lack of integrity of these agencies that at one time were trusted and revered for the help and information they provided. I witnessed an ever so gradual change over time. The covid deception was such a diabolical plot and thankfully it has exposed these once trusted health agencies and those that participated, clearly not honoring their oath to do no harm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
Thank you.
It's been amazing to me to see the numbers of testimonies exactly like yours from career medical professionals increasing more and more over the years ... especially now coming to a head w/ this covid nonsense.

It must be so disappointing to you and your conscionable colleagues. I can't even imagine.
11:42 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 July, 12:01
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Yes, the hardest part was when some of my most cherished and intelligent colleagues could not, or would not see what was happening and just went along with the propaganda, giving no thought to things they had been taught not to compromise. For instance not realizing that all the early recommendations by the CDC for masking, distancing, isolation, oversanitizing, fear mongering, stress and anxiety being produced were all things that would WEAKEN the natural immune response. Also when cases, cases, cases were the basis for declaring a pandemic when they knew it is mortality rates that determine a true pandemic. There can be millions of " cases" in which there are little if any symptoms. Also fear, anxiety and stress are always avoided in a disaster because these thing adversely affects the cognitive ability of people to respond calmly to the situation.As an ER nurse most of my career, remaining calm in overwhelming situations was absolutely necessary or the ER would become chaotic.

wht 2.0 @wht
19 July, 12:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It was a perfect exact opposite of everything that should have been done along with all the censorship of equally qualified dissenting voices. Just too weird. Exactly like a horror movie like one quote.
And yes the total focus on 'cases'. Imagine the panic that could be drummed up over TB if given the same treatment.