Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
19 July, 08:44
Anon family, please pray for my little 4 month old grandson, Enzo. He’s being rushed to the hospital again this morning. His heart is racing over 300 bpm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
could it be supravenicular tachycardia? EKG while he's in an epoisode can find it. prayers being sent.
09:32 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dragonfly1947 in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
19 July, 09:39
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Thank you. Yes he was diagnosed with that 3 weeks ago and sent home on a monitor and beta blockers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dean Palmer @dpalmer17
19 July, 10:33
Prayers going out for Enzo. I promise you he will overcome this. My youngest son had SVT. There will be episodes like this while he’s young and the beta blockers (and treatments like digoxin) will help eary on. Over the next few years his heart will likely grow out of it where those cells do not pick up the signals and influence the heart. Worst case, many will do a minor surgery to laser remove that clump of cells.

side note: many adults have SVT and do not realize it. They chalk it up to short episodes of anxiety.

prayers for Enzo and family!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
19 July, 11:20
My oldest son has SVT diagnosed at five he is now 12. He needs ablation surgery to deaden the extra electrode causing his SVT. My thought are with you and your family during this difficult time.