Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
Anon family, please pray for my little 4 month old grandson, Enzo. He’s being rushed to the hospital again this morning. His heart is racing over 300 bpm.
08:44 AM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
02 August, 10:21
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ’œ God Bless Him!!!πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
27 July, 07:33
Just saw this hope you have found the problem and he is doing well. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
27 July, 09:51
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Thank you. He was diagnosed with Wolf Parkinsons White Syndrome. They had to stop his heart then restart it. Not gaining weight because his heart works too hard. Scary stuff. He sees a different cardiologist Friday.

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
19 July, 11:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
19 July, 11:14
You are all so amazing. I cried and truly felt the Holy Spirit reading these.
Grace, my daughter, just texted me that he is stable and tranferring him to another hospital with a ped cardiatric unit. God Bless you all

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
19 July, 10:03
Prayers sent!! Stay Strong Grandma!! Enzo's tough!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 July, 09:58
sending love and prayers for sweet angel EnzoπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 July, 09:58
sending love and prayers for sweet angel EnzoπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 July, 09:54
prayers and healing to little Enzo!!!

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
19 July, 09:48

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 July, 09:46
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God hold this sweet child tightly in your hands.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Sending prayers!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Miss. Messina @Messina
Praying for Enzo , and also for your heart , and the parents ❀️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 July, 09:44
Prayers & blessings to your grandson ❀️

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
19 July, 09:43
Prayers up for Enzo.

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
19 July, 09:43
Oh my goodness poor little one, I'm praying for sweet little Enzo now! πŸ™πŸ€

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 July, 09:42
Praying for Enzo’s good health & comfort for him & all the family through this β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Paul Bruton @DrB
19 July, 09:40
πŸ™πŸ’•

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
19 July, 09:40
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
19 July, 09:32
could it be supravenicular tachycardia? EKG while he's in an epoisode can find it. prayers being sent.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
19 July, 09:39
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Thank you. Yes he was diagnosed with that 3 weeks ago and sent home on a monitor and beta blockers.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 July, 09:01
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 July, 09:00
Prayers sent πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God Bless !

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
19 July, 08:59
Sending love and healing prayers to Baby Enzo. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’•

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 July, 08:58
Praying for baby Enzo & family.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 July, 08:58
Prayers up for your grandsonπŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’š

American Girl @Americangirl
19 July, 08:57
dear lord i ask that you be with Enzo in this his time of need your little angel needs you cradle him in your arms and give the gift of healing his little heart and i ask that you be with his mother and father too give the strenght and ability to stay strong for little Enzo. this i ask in your name sweet Jesus AMEN.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 July, 08:55
Praying for Enzo πŸ™β€οΈ

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
19 July, 08:54
i will. i see him being okay

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
πŸ™ Praying for your precious Love ❀️!

Praying for his parents, you and the Dr’s who will help him reach his normal healthy state. πŸ™πŸ™

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
πŸ™

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
19 July, 08:53
Many prayers sent. Lord heal that baby please.