Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
19 July, 08:21
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I didn't the 1st time. If the business said I had to wear one, I left & will never go back. I ditched my doctor too. It is not a law, can never be a law until we vote on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
19 July, 08:35
In response connie wright to her Publication
No. Even if the whole world takes a vote and agree they have the right to smother me, they still don't. I appreciate your non compliance but it is not a matter of votes. No one had the right to interfere with our God given right to breathe freely. In many places you are not allowed to smoke outside because of concern for peoples air intake, no number of votes make it valid to restrict and contaminate the oxygen our Creator made freely available to us and designed us to receive freely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
19 July, 08:19
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication