Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 July, 12:51
For the last 2 days I have had this uneasy feeling. Not sure why..but I feel like something bad is about to happen....as in..the deep state gonna pull some shady shit...I just feel it coming. Anyone else? I usually dont feel anything....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
Yeh! Indeed too and two days I feel lost. Much nasty memories come along. Fear for the unknown. No need for flat living people. On my own. No sleep and than awake after sleeping hours on strange moments. I bother the continue inexpicable non-news while it is clear people are sickening and dying. The ignorance is hard to stand for me.

Feels lik a big eruption is coming. Thanks for your telling and asking!
03:42 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 July, 04:25
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Ignorance has really got to me too...I think that is the most disturbing out of this entire war. So many sleepers...wont wake up....refuse to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
19 July, 08:41
this is my greatest frustration as well

We the People @grandmatobe
19 July, 04:19
It's particularly painful when it is friends and family that refuse to wake up! I can't believe they are pushing masks again and people are ACTUALLY complying again!