Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
For the last 2 days I have had this uneasy feeling. Not sure why..but I feel like something bad is about to happen....as in..the deep state gonna pull some shady shit...I just feel it coming. Anyone else? I usually dont feel anything....
12:51 AM - Jul 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
We the People @grandmatobe
19 July, 04:15
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
The same for me. I was keeping my vibes high by reading AU but Saturday morning I woke up like I was in a black mist and I can't shake it..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
19 July, 03:54
same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 July, 11:47
Same last 5 days for me. Very uneasy feeling. I feel much better today, but last few days have been ruff.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
19 July, 11:12
Yea weird shit is going on. Russia is burning a replica of the Tower of Babel right now as a warning to the Cabal

19 July, 03:26
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
really? awesome....

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
19 July, 10:23
Same.

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 July, 10:06
could be feelings from what (they) Had planned but is No more…i saw Many things over the past three years that (they) were planning but the plan got stopped. it was like reading (their) playbook and seems when We uncover (their) plans it makes said plans obsolete. like wr caught them at (their) game so its an automatic game over or plot foiled 😊

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 July, 09:35
I have felt that way since 9/oneone '01

19 July, 03:24
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
wow....that cant be fun. Thats a long time to feel....anxious.

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 July, 08:41
same , maybe had 3 hours sleep each night for 2 days , finally slept last night .

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
19 July, 08:53
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
This too shall pass. Into the light🙏

Ali Beth @Albeth7
19 July, 08:37
I’m about to leave for vacation, i assume this also means hell is abour to break loose!

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
19 July, 08:39
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
I am flying home today from mine. have to say, I am a bit nervous today

Rhondasue2008 @Rhondasue2008
19 July, 08:31
I feel the same way. I'm just waiting to see.

19 July, 03:23
In response Rhondasue2008 to his Publication
Hopefully it passes and nothing bad happens...although i am ready for this sh*tshow to be over.

Kim Hall @Khall84
19 July, 08:00
yes 1000%...even my dreams have been weird..quite a bit related to the end of humanity...people lost who they were and became something very dark

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
19 July, 07:55
I thought it was just me having those bad vibes the last couple of days! Glad I read your post and know that I am not crazy.

19 July, 03:22
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I think any change in feelings are important especially right now. It's what may keep us all alive. our gut intuition.

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
19 July, 07:42
Yea I can also feel it in the air.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 July, 06:50
Yes the past few days I've been feeling a sense of doom on the horizon.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
19 July, 06:26
Yes. I had some very dark energy today. It seems to have passed but who knows

19 July, 03:20
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
its not as strong as it was 2 days ago but still feeling it.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
19 July, 06:16
Yes. Something is up. I havent slept the past teo nights.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 July, 06:15
look to the sun and schumann, sometimes these elevated energies, bring anxious feelings.
https://sol24.net/data/htm...

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 July, 06:06
i am up too in tx....

i know there is an attack on my family- to divide and conquer.

please pray for me and my family --- favor grace and peace.
God's love and light.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
19 July, 06:27
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
🙏

19 July, 03:19
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Texas here as well..

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 July, 05:28
Same.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 July, 04:45
Me too. Bad vibes this week...why i am wide awake at 3:45 am!

Michael Phillips @Crager71
19 July, 04:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Same here. Wide awake on the East Coast 4:49 AM.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
19 July, 04:26
Actually, yes, my hubby is intuitive, and hes felt that way for a couple days

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
19 July, 03:56
Not feeling bad so much as looking for additional information, like there's something out there waiting for me to grasp.

19 July, 04:26
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Oh i have felt that for 2 yrs..LOL I keep waiting for the huge bomb drop to say..yes thats it..what i been looking for....A clue we are moving forward. I feel like we are at a stand still while the train is about to hit us.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 July, 03:42
Yeh! Indeed too and two days I feel lost. Much nasty memories come along. Fear for the unknown. No need for flat living people. On my own. No sleep and than awake after sleeping hours on strange moments. I bother the continue inexpicable non-news while it is clear people are sickening and dying. The ignorance is hard to stand for me.

Feels lik a big eruption is coming. Thanks for your telling and asking!

19 July, 04:25
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Ignorance has really got to me too...I think that is the most disturbing out of this entire war. So many sleepers...wont wake up....refuse to wake up.

judi jones @justj88
19 July, 03:27
fear knocked on my door FAITH answered and said there was no one in ..WWG1WGA

19 July, 04:23
In response judi jones to her Publication
❤️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 July, 03:10
Bring it on.
Am ready.

19 July, 04:22
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Me tooooo..

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
19 July, 02:11
Same here.

I cant sleep. When I do, it’s strange sleep… crazy dreams. I dont fear fearful, but I do have a sense that something is just not right.

19 July, 04:22
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
right...I am not afraid....sometimes feel uneasy but not afraid. If its my time, I know where I am going...so i don't worry. Otherwise i am here for the battle... information or kinetic...

Pink Totter @Totter
19 July, 02:06
Not bad feelings but I have forgotten how to sleep again, and if I do sleep, wake up and awake for a few hours before sleeping again.

19 July, 04:21
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Try CBD oil. its the only thing that allows me to sleep more...still up atleast once a night...before it was every 1-2 hours

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
19 July, 01:45
I am nervous to take my children anywhere . this is not the world i want my children to grow up in . everyone stay safe and stay alert 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

19 July, 01:58
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
I agree. I just stay home myself to stay out of harm's way just in case. I am armoured up here at home.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
19 July, 01:32
Something coming, having crazy dreams lately.
Grinding teeth at night. Always a sign for me.

19 July, 01:56
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Been dreaming like crazy myself....