Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 July, 11:33
How has some of our tech gone so backwards! This is amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
18 July, 11:57
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
i was happy mine makes craft ice and has doors/ bins for my drinks, ill be sad when it fails in a couple years...heck who am i kidding months!
grandma had all the mod cons!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 July, 12:10
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
It is just wrong our appliances are so wasteful now, my nan would roll in her grave thinking I have gone through several fridges/vacuum cleaners/washing machines already :(

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
19 July, 12:33
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
not at all, can't wait to step into the world where they are either not necessary or rarely break! til then, cheers!
💛

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Bring it on! I am more than ready for a new world :)
01:37 AM - Jul 19, 2022
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awake Elf, click on at the bottom under it