Kathy Noyes @Quathae
I’m confused……what does 11:11 mean? i see it here all the ttimr. But in my personal life I am seeing it everywhere and all the time too. Is this a good sign?
11:15 PM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quathae in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 September, 11:06
In response Kathy Noyes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 September, 11:02
GOD AND THE ANGELS ARE COMMUNICATING WITH YOU. ANY NUMBER YOU SEE MULTIPLE TIMES IS AN ANGEL NUMBER YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. TRY TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT WHEN YOU SEE REPEATING NUMBERS. GOOGLE THAT ANGEL NUMBER FOR ITS MEANING. YOU ARE BEGINNING ACENSION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 September, 11:11
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Trump Is Taking our Diamonds Back
and then Durham is gonna expose and prosecute every last moxxxxxxxker that stole em .

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 September, 11:00
I first started seeing 11:11 twenty plus years ago. The first explanation I heard was that it was about the awakening of the light workers. That made sense to me when the great awakening began. The angel numbers are fascinating, too. I still see 11:11, but I also see 4:44.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 September, 11:00
😇1111😇

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 July, 01:05
:/sync... There are many different meaning. Here is one possibly?

https://www.ryanhart.org/a...

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
19 July, 07:21
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
thank you do much for your reply! i like this meaning a lot!!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 July, 01:03
Study angel numbers! Welcome to the awakening!
Angels are talking to you!
check out this womans channel she will help!
;)
https://youtu.be/_ibYCqwmm...

Modus Ponus @Modusponus
08 September, 11:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
11:11

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
08 September, 11:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
MY NEICE JUST PASSED AWAY ON 9-2-22 @ 11:11