SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ’₯ Feb 3 2021 | Mike Lindell - Revival Channel - Trump Miracle Coming This Friday!
🎬 RELEASING Friday Feb 5 2021 - 3 Hr Documentary On Foreign Election Interference

OAN Will Broadcast: https://watchnewslive.tv/o...
Watch For Release: https://michaeljlindell.co...

Listen To Interview Announcement:
https://youtu.be/EjG_QSG1Q...
Mike Lindell Documentary - An American Dream - YouTube

This video tells how God came into Mike Lindell's Life and has been with him in Miraculous ways. Make sure you don't miss the last 16 minutes of this video b...

05:22 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
04 February, 03:12
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
#BOOM BOOM... BOOM. BOOM. BOOM... BOOM.. BOOM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meg Shortgus @Gussier
04 February, 12:32
love Mike... just wish he'd quit being date specific...i mean even my pillow didn't arrive right on time ya know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
03 February, 05:26
it doesn't really matter the patriots know there was election fraud if you can't get Congress or the rest of the world to watch it which they won't main stream media won't broadcast it no one else will see it it won't matter

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
03 February, 05:39
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
Incorrect. However, I feel your frustration...
I have 20 years of experience with 'The Plan', long before Q.
This is not another 'repeat' event... keep your eye on what follows. This is setting the table for much bigger planned next step events.
There IS a plan. There has ALWAYS been a plan. You are watching The Plan.
Like Mike said "think of this as a movie, and you're just in the bad part...".
We do not need or want MSM coverage.
We do not need or want the Corporate Congress or Senate to handle this. The Military IS IN CONTROL of the Republic.
Watch... ;) 🎬 #KeepTheFaith

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
04 February, 01:44
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
πŸ‘Wow thats what I call hard, cold, non partisan, scorned TRUTH... In other words what y are saying is all these trendy buzz words like #wwg1wga #trusttheplan#StormIsUponUs are as powerful as a MAGA Hat + preaching to the Anon choir? The Alliance underestimated the New Age Peddlers power to alchemize the Snake dance, Wag the Dog by the Pious Scroll, putting the sheeple under a clueless mystical trance,
how can they even see the Final Goal? We`re personas non gratas Vs their trusted talking heads on the Idiot BoxπŸ˜΅πŸ“ΊπŸ€­being larked like Noah before the storm😱 #SOSEBSNOW