Misty Misty @Misty212
..weird question but what type of used vehicle is the best to buy on a 20k budget? i need . good reliable vehicle that doesnt have issues. what model / brand should i look for? our family suv broke down and i need truthful opinions and i think i can get them here :)
please help me figure out what to buy..i don't know much about cars but i need one that i can rely on to get to work and is roomy (family of 4). any advice? any mechanics who can point me in the right direction.

if theres a website that can help, can u let me know? thx!!!
02:30 AM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Misty212 in this post can reply
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
18 July, 08:11
In response Misty Misty to her Publication
get a 4 door nissan pick up and throw a top over the bed with side and rear window access. i have a 2012 frontier w 105k miles, original brakes and it never went in for bumper 2 bumper warranty work. not one chk eng lt, etc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 July, 02:14
Toyota--almost all models.. The "Car Wizard" on youtube
has specific videos rating all brands/models to buy/not buy..
people travel across country to have repairs done by his team
in Kansas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
18 July, 11:44
You can probably find a gently used Toyota RAV. Toyota makes a great reliable vehicle.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 July, 09:44
My husband bought our SUV online. Through Carvana, I think.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 July, 07:48
We have a Toyota Corolla, and we love it. We won't buy anything but a Toyota. I totaled our 2006 Corolla in 2016. I was amazed to get out of the car and find that I was okay. I had a couple of scrapes and bruises, but I was fine. So, we bought another Corolla. The gas mileage is great. We haven't had to make huge repairs. Of course, they are more expensive now, but maybe you can find something. It is a difficult time to buy a car, because there aren't many new ones, and used cars are in high demand.

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
18 July, 10:21
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Good advice! Toyota's run 4 ever!

Misty Misty @Misty212
19 July, 01:17
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
thank you! i wanted a toyota but dang they are SO hard to find and sometimes difficult to know if the person selling it is being honest about mechanical condition. i found out the hard way that the chk engine light can be turned off briefly.