1776 Again @BludGeonT
God Bless America, God Bless our Veterans, and God Bless the generations that will keep the spirit of our beloved Nation alive, under God.
02:04 AM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 July, 03:29
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
πŸ™One of the most Magical, Beautifullly WONDERFUL things I have ever seen! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. God Bless Them Both!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
20 July, 11:38
Why are AU peeps always cutting onions in here?! (wipes away tears)

As I watched this, I got this overwhelming feeling that God really did bless this nation with His grace. I am not willing to let that be stolen from us! #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 July, 10:05
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 July, 09:14
That is beautiful, tears in my eyes now. xx

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
18 July, 03:34
My Dad taught me how to fold a flag and respect it. Thanks Dad!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 July, 02:25
Beautiful! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Ana Tate @Anatated
18 July, 11:35
I’m not crying, it’s allergies. Every school day I would watch my brother put the flag up and bring it down and fold it. He died 51 years ago at the age of 10. This brings back the memories. Thank you.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 July, 11:26
😭❀️😭❀️

Vicki Lord @Vlord
18 July, 11:16
There are mentors and angels everywhere if you look! ❀️

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 July, 10:46
Beautiful.❀️

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
18 July, 10:40
So beautiful. May God bless America!

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
18 July, 10:35
😭😭😭 That was the most beautiful, patriotic act I have seen in a LONG time. Especially between such a big generational gap! God bless this little boy, God bless our veterans, and God bless AMERICA!!!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
18 July, 10:35
My dad was also in the military. Hi parents lied about his age and put him in the airforce when he was just 16. He started when pear harbor was hit. Died with Military at his funeral did the gun salutes......Everytime insee a vetran video my heart weeps knowing what we have learned.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
18 July, 10:25
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 July, 10:23
Beautiful. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
18 July, 10:16
I think I know exactly where this is. Beautiful & thank you for sharing.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 July, 10:13
πŸ₯²We were taught in grade school how to fold the flag! I wonder how many know this! Thank you for sharing! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 July, 09:57
HONOR! Breathtaking!

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
18 July, 09:57
Thank you for sharing! for those of us who cried as we watched this beautiful video, remember… β€œOUR TEARS ARE AN OCEAN OF HONOR, LET THEM FLOW!” πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ•Š

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 July, 11:46
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 July, 03:31
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
PERFECT MESSAGE! God Bless America and OUR BEAUTIFUL MILITARY. THANK YOU!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 July, 09:56
God Bless this veteran for taking the time and blessing this young boy. πŸ₯°

LeLe John @Grace1125
18 July, 09:54

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 July, 09:43
❀

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 July, 08:02
So much love, thank you!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 July, 07:53
That brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 July, 07:24
This started my day in the best kind of way. Thanks for sharing this. Good morning.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 July, 04:50
Even if it was acting....it still made me cry..dang it.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 July, 02:23
Beautiful
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š