Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 July, 11:03
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
mn did the same thing..but they never make this list

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
17 July, 10:23
why are they still in power and not arrested?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
17 July, 10:19
I have a weak spot for the elderly.

I hope and pray that everyone involved in this facet, all recieve a fast drop and a sudden stop

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 July, 10:13
I hope they all get what they deserve!!!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
17 July, 09:13
Yes, and those pieces of slime 👹governors have already gotten their just rewards for their crime against humanity ⚖⚖🔥

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 July, 09:08
WI didn't force people into nursing homes but they wouldn't let any family members inside to visit. Most people know that those patients that are visited by family are better taken care of in SNF's. (nursing homes).

What is odd is that the people who worked there could come and go, visit with their families, socialize with friends and put on the same mask they wore the day before and go back into the nursing home the next shift.

I know because I housed a person working in one. She was out partying almost every night. And, then back to work the next day. Why did family members comply with that BS?

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
17 July, 10:58
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
You are 100% right. Although not all governors put the infected with the uninfected, they are still responsible for genocide. So many elderly died from failure to thrive and neglect including my mom. Family members provide a system of checks and balances, as well as, additional care. When you lock bedridden patients up with lazy, low achievers, no good can come of it.

My mother was blind and recovering from a hip & femur fracture. She was left to lay in her own waste, developed a UTI, then urosepsis, followed by septic shock. She wasn't taken to the hospital until it was too late to save her and she died alone. I'm sure this was also part of the plan to kill off elderly.

Considering many elderly nursing home patients have dementia, covering facial cues and faces with masks was as detrimental for the patients, as it was for children in school. Add restricting oxygen by masking the patients and the deck was completely stacked against them. We need to hold all of them accountable