Only people mentioned by LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 July, 10:21
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
Now THIS is educational. Finally someone who brings it down to a level that everyone can resonate with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 July, 10:02
This This This This This ThisπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ with vibes πŸ˜‰ but i don't call it quantum leaping, I call it speaking our heart languageπŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
17 July, 11:14
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🀍

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 July, 09:55
reminds me of β€œcareful what you wish for”…
which means this. it works. fear or worrry will block the flow once you manifest. β€œget out or your own way” as we say, is getting out of your own mind, logic, analyzing, etc to allow the universe to do its work. πŸ™ŒπŸ₯°πŸ„‍♀️

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
17 July, 07:33
I studied eastern philosophy for some time. A similar thought is from mind to matter, what the mind thinks the mind creates. I feel this method, focusing more on the feeling/emotion, might actually be even better. Our emotions are very powerful, they can move mountains so to speak.