Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 July, 12:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
17 July, 01:01
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Don't forget sleeping with the TV on or living next to a busy road.

(2 images)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 July, 01:06
In response John Atkison to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣Well if that's true, I should technically be dead by now.....Where do they come up with this crap, or I guess the better question is what planet are the people who believe it from????🤨

John Atkison @Duende
That "better question" is really the correct response. Scary what people will believe.

IMHO, the "vaccines" have lowered the consciousness / IQ of those who have taken the jab and caused them to be irrational and illogical.

I used to play in a symphonic wind band, however, I had to leave to take care of my mom who suffered with dementia. I made a lot of friends in the band, some of those friendships going back 25 plus years.

When the vaccines came out, the band mandated members had to be vaccinated. The band also enforced mask mandates and social distancing.

After one concert, one of the members who had taken a booster came down with Covid. No one could figure out how that happened. Several ideas were put forth to members as to how to proceed going forward.

The band decided to mandate that everyone get a booster in order to play in the band. Seems no one connected the dots. God help my friends.

I've since moved on to hang around those of higher consciousness.
02:27 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Atkison, click on at the bottom under it