Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 10:02
I think he chose the Dark Side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
17 July, 12:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I love Star Trek references.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
17 July, 02:09
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
A guy i used to work with is a big fan of Trek and star wars along with going to cons and everything. I would always swap the 2 (Trek & wars) on purpose. He would get so butt hurt and i would laugh. Took him 3 years to stop reacting when i mixed them.

Yes! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I've also learned that saying Han shot first, triggers people. Try it, it's fun! πŸ˜‚
02:11 PM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
17 July, 02:14
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
he would always play his setlist, full of 50's 60' 70's tv and movie songs, When the imperial march would come on, i would yell "i love Star Trek"

17 July, 02:17
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
That's awesome! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚