Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 July, 01:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TS = 10:02 > 1002. (See attached.)

As a Catholic, I believe the true Church will triumph, and good priests, like Fr. Dave Nix and Fr. James Altman, are a testament to that.

God bless them, keep them safe, and make their voices heard.

🙏✝️

Matthew 16:18
18 And I tell you, you are Peter,[a] and on this rock[b] I will build my church, and the powers of death[c] shall not prevail against it.

Padre Peregrino, [Jul 17, 2022 at 5:26 PM]
https://www.padreperegrino...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 July, 08:34
That is a LOT of ink!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
17 July, 06:52
most definitely, why else would you want such an evil image on your body?! Sold soul

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 July, 04:33
I think you be right! 😳

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
17 July, 03:30
ool
ghostemane

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 July, 03:24
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Ripple Not Scam Buy It

Highest God Great Awakening
For Your Eyes Only
Peace Through Strength
Divine Consciousness
Patriots In Control
Mighty Work Complete
Democracy Dies In Darkness
Chosen Pleiadians Of El Shaddai
Dont Be Afraid God Loves Us
There Is No Step Five End
Eisenhower Contact Alien
Evil Masquerading As Good
Sound The Trumpets
Disney Nuked And Murdered
January 6th See You In Dc
Extraordinary Event
Ark Of The Covenant Found

Decode Upcoming Storms
Open Source Software

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 July, 02:52
I think you right.

Caps = 32 🪞 23 (PAIN) > 5:5.
TS = 10:02 > 1010 wins (See 2nd pic).

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 July, 02:26
LOL, your humor i such a relief - THANKS

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
17 July, 01:52
These demonic faces🙈

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 July, 03:16
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
GEEEWILAKERS!!!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 July, 01:45
your language🔥fookin scary🔥feel better texting that word, but sometimes thinking the other

your language🔥fookin scary🔥feel better texting that word, but sometimes thinking the other

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 July, 01:35
Not my bag

#HardPass

My tats are scars from childhood ...#earned 👊

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 July, 01:33
I think he had a trigger point …they pressed that specific button at a specific time

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 July, 01:31
EVERYONE INKED WILL SELF COMBUST WHEN FLASH FINALLY ARRIVED...

SAME AS WAXXED.

LeLe John @Grace1125
17 July, 04:22
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
youre saying anyone with a tattoo at all will disappear?

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 July, 01:27
Me......ick

Happy Days @Sun2516
17 July, 01:26
Who chose the Darkside?

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
17 July, 12:56
I love Star Trek references.

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
17 July, 02:09
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
A guy i used to work with is a big fan of Trek and star wars along with going to cons and everything. I would always swap the 2 (Trek & wars) on purpose. He would get so butt hurt and i would laugh. Took him 3 years to stop reacting when i mixed them.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
17 July, 12:56
very very sad he crossed the line. frim light to dark.

chore Toke @choretoke
17 July, 12:45
WOW❗️🤦🏽‍♀️Personally I WOULD NOT BE WALKING AROUND WITH A TATTOO OF SATAN❗️I WILL ALWAYS BE LIGHT❗️❤️🙏🏼