Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
There’s a place they call “Earth”

A place where the entire Universe meets to assist souls …Souls that have “temporary amnesia”
Souls finding their way “Home”

some call it “a school” for souls to find their way back …Back to
REMEMBERING

See these souls lived many , many times before & they were the bravest of the brave …
Every time they remembered details of previous lives they remembered the LOVE above all else & the ones left behind

When they sat in heaven they remembered the LOVE for those souls and even as perfect as heaven was , they had to keep coming back to “This school”
To assist those souls they love to
“To figure it all out”

You see … These souls who love SOULFULLY can’t cut the ties thst bind beyond “life”

We keep on coming back here to save all the others … over & over again & again

THAT IS UNCONDITIONAL
Because Family is EVERYTHING

We were the first to “awaken” as you refer to it

But we were ALWAYS AWAKE to the CALLING

The
07:04 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 July, 02:04
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Wow. I remember going on a retreat in high school. This priest looked at the palm of my hand and told me that I was a very old soul. I asked him why that was and he cruelly told me that I couldn't make it to heaven. I cried for a long time when I got home. I was made to feel like I was a really bad person. It still bothers me. I always had my children's teachers tell me that my children never acted like other kids, that they acted like old souls. To be honest, I thought it was because they suffered the loss of their grandfathers, an aunt and 2 uncles very young. I don't remember anything but this life. I do know that I never felt like I belonged here. I love the planet . . . just not all of the people 😒.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 July, 04:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Ask to understand this calling through your dreams … they communicate easiest there 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
17 July, 02:02
LOVE IT

17 July, 02:03
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
🙌🏼

17 July, 09:34
I didn’t finish yet

“The thing is … Some souls knew what the Deep State did to them lifetime after lifetime

They were given “amnesia” to forget , to remain slaves for the harvest

BUT they forget the SOUL has an eternal memory

We NEVER ABANDON our own …We will descend into hell when needed to save our own

There is NOTHING they can do to us to stop us …NOT Even “Death”

Where LOVE is true & REAL … we will return to awaken them over & over & over

UNTIL THEY ARE SET FREE by themselves

THEY WILL WANT TO CHOOSE FREEDOM !