Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Sunday morning musings. https://newsletter.marting...
06:30 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
17 July, 11:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 July, 07:52
Excellent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 July, 07:35
Martin, You are right, it had to be this way.
I may not understand ever aspect of 'the plan', but I have always supported it.

Somedays, I just cry when I think about the depth of evil in our world. But I am so thankful to have been chosen ... for this journey.

"Until we faced hardship, we never really knew who we were, who others are, and what kind of world we live in. It is not easy, but it really has to be this way."

Pray without ceasing 🙏🏻

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
17 July, 07:29
Excellent "musings"!! One does have to be able to put all that is happening into perspective!! 😘

Dottie French @DotOn777
17 July, 07:27
Good morning, Martin...you had me at "fripperies"💙

Part of my attraction to persons with a firm grasp on vocabulary is the ability to paint pictures in my mind...

You are, by far, the best ink-slinger of our times🖌️

Only followers of this user (TinaP) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 July, 07:07
i enjoy your musing Martin, have a lovely Sunday

Kathryn Welsh @KathrynGrace
17 July, 06:54
Thank you Martin for your Sunday Morning Musings & beaitiful photographs ! Here we are ......