Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 July, 06:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
38 kinda day… vibes 11:11>666

timeline right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 July, 06:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 July, 05:43
Today marks 23 years since a plane crash.

Apr 08, 2018 2:15:14 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q

https://youtu.be/7_zQO9l4n...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 July, 05:17
Good Afternoon, VK. ☀️

Hidden Truth will be brought to Light.

TS = 10:47 > 111.

The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.
POTUS is our savior.
Pray.
Operators are active.
We are at war.
Goodnight BO.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=111

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 July, 02:34
Afternoon VK and Patriots! 😎 Running a little behind today!

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 July, 02:28
out of business 💥💥
tunnels & shipping wars!
2👇🏻

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
16 July, 02:08
dovetail1221 Sam Walton "owner" of Walmart, his wifes name was Alice. Same as drilling machine, and same as the Walmart logo. Alice in wonderland?? Been hearing of a lot of store closings recently. Also, big donors to Ronnie Floyd (former president of Sounthern Baptist Conference) and creator of Cross Church. He is now being investigated relating to child sex crimes. It is all linked from tunnels to pulpit to the top.

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
16 July, 02:27
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
MARK TAYLOR prophesied that there want be ONE CHURCH that want be tarnished by pedo human trafficing,,that is so SAD ,,could the CHURCH allso be misleading us on the END TIME and how it would play out so we would hide an not FIGHT ,,waiting for something that wouldn't happen ,,while HUMAN TRAFFICING went on right under our noses,,the TRUTH will be SHOCKING to the ones who set in the PUGHES ,,( BIG DESEPTSION ),,,,GOD is here NOW,,exposing the EVIL in the world,,GOD has AWAKENED US

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
16 July, 02:32
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
WALMART SHIPPING CONTAINERS ,,UNDER GROUND,,,PULLPIT ,,,,to the TOP

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
16 July, 02:07
hello , I love the name on the truck Silver 🤔

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
16 July, 01:39
🌞Good Morning VK. Reminds me a lot of KC MO area.

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
16 July, 01:33
good morning ☀️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 July, 01:01
Good morning VK.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
16 July, 12:58
GM VK enjoy your day! ☀️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
16 July, 12:51
Good morning VK

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
16 July, 12:47
looks like an awful lot of time and money was spent on this

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 July, 12:43
Good Morning, VK and fellow patriots!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 July, 12:40
Good morning VK.

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 12:30
😘Good morning VK, another thrill packed 24 hrs. on planet Earth!

Thank you for generating the conversation yesterday.
Nana thinks the religion truths will be harder for ppl to get thr even than the plight of the children.
I just wish I could show everyone what I saw and felt in my NDE years ago.
It would take away their fear.😘

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 July, 12:26
Good morning VK hope your day is fabulous!
The summer of 1999 or 2000 we would drive through an underground storage in my hometown. We even were smoking a joint driving through it. We did it several times and I always thought how bizarre you can come and go and where is any security ?

hope saxton @Scribe11
16 July, 12:26
HI Vincent ❤️❤️❤️

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
16 July, 12:03
Upside Down > Flip

All Right @ALL_RIGHT

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
Meanwhile, in Australia
https://t.me/TommyRobinson...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 July, 12:00
Not the time for tunnel vision, think BIG think ETERNAL, think POSITIVE. 😇

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 July, 12:00
Good Morning VK. Reminded me of...

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
16 July, 12:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Did a tour there in my mid 20’s. My ex mother in laws boyfriend worked there. Wish I could have went to the alien part lol! 😆 Wait maybe he was an alien 🤣

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
16 July, 11:58
"Stranger Things" we know to be underground. Good Morning!

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
16 July, 11:58
Good Morning VK!

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
16 July, 11:42
tunnel vision