#wwg1wga #MAGA #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #truth
12:04 AM - Jul 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 July, 01:45
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Hey Patriot how r u Getting Along?
Well I🙏 ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
17 July, 10:21
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thanks for asking, @carpenter
I'm doing well; much better than I deserve. How 'bout yourself?
I'm still elated that those God-forsaken Guidestones were torn down. Praise God. Imagine what it would feel like to have those damned monuments in your backyard. Less than ten miles from your front door.

Keep up the good fight. We already know who wins this war. Light always conquers darkness. See attached map. God bless you, my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
17 July, 01:51
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Think about it as in water, if you are relaxed and know the water will hold you up you float in the water. People who are afraid of the water tend to sink.... some of them like a rock, my husband was like a rock until one day at the lake I got him to relax and realize that the water will hold him up. His weight didn't change, his mind did.