r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Oregon's most elite Antifa shock troops just descended on the Honky Tonk Bar in Salem to taunt outlaw bikers mercilessly. In a stunning turn of events, Antifa were battered relentlessly and ran away while spraying pepper spray. A lone police officer oversaw Antifa's defeat.

🔗 Alan Bings

police_frequency
05:53 PM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 July, 05:11
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
GET SOME COMMIES!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 July, 10:29
REALLY REALLY STUPID THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER WENT THROUGH BIKER 101 PROTOCOL TRAINING.... YEP THAT IS A REAL THING....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 July, 10:27
Thats Your Tolerant left/Commie Inclusion 4 ya
They are going to keep pushing and pushing
Peaceful men who just wanted to live by the constitution, Pursuit of happiness
And live by moral codes
U piss them off and threaten there life's works I. E. Family/home well being Whoa unto you!
The Tomahawk Sean in ( The Patriot ) comes to mind.
#fookaroundandfindout !
Hey Commie's Don't Go There! Fair Warnings! I am Trying To Help you!
There will b no Quarter! js🤔😤

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
16 July, 08:34
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
those idiots are DAMN lucky those gals weren’t armed with Louisville Sluggers! Could we see a few more posts like this please?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stop Complaining @TinaR
16 July, 08:30
haha... andy tifa walks into a biker bar... no punchline needed

Ken King @KenKing
16 July, 08:01

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 July, 10:53
In response Ken King to his Publication
Off camera are like 10 RVS for all the bloggers and these dudes to chill in during breakfast, lunch, and dinner breaks.

Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
17 July, 12:08
In response Ken King to his Publication
Somebodies gonna get hurt...

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 July, 07:55
im confused, why were they messing with the bikers to begin with

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
16 July, 07:44
Pussies cant even show their faces. Hiding behind their covid masks. Fuckin pussies.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
16 July, 07:14
The powers that be want everyone wearing face masks again so these pukes can't be identified as easy

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
16 July, 07:11
Only cowards wear masks.
I swear I ever get one of them trying to pepper spray me, I'm gonna make them eat it so they can learn a valuable lesson. Same thing with that bull horn shit I see all the time from them. What a bunch of pussies.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
16 July, 06:50
They are all losers, pussy, mommy's boys and girls.

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
16 July, 06:46
These fascist thugs need to be obliterated, stat.