Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 July, 10:47
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
16 July, 02:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
dovetail1221 Sam Walton "owner" of Walmart, his wifes name was Alice. Same as drilling machine, and same as the Walmart logo. Alice in wonderland?? Been hearing of a lot of store closings recently. Also, big donors to Ronnie Floyd (former president of Sounthern Baptist Conference) and creator of Cross Church. He is now being investigated relating to child sex crimes. It is all linked from tunnels to pulpit to the top.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
MARK TAYLOR prophesied that there want be ONE CHURCH that want be tarnished by pedo human trafficing,,that is so SAD ,,could the CHURCH allso be misleading us on the END TIME and how it would play out so we would hide an not FIGHT ,,waiting for something that wouldn't happen ,,while HUMAN TRAFFICING went on right under our noses,,the TRUTH will be SHOCKING to the ones who set in the PUGHES ,,( BIG DESEPTSION ),,,,GOD is here NOW,,exposing the EVIL in the world,,GOD has AWAKENED US
02:27 PM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by watcher71 in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
16 July, 02:32
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
I believe there will be one church, it is within us. Where 2 or more gather in my name. The word church means "family" There will be but one church (family of God) I believe the pulpits have been designed to decieve us. The true meaning of Gods will and purpose is being revealed and it is AWESOME !!! God Bless patriot!!