Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
So, Georgia guidestones... I'm pretty sure I recognize an inversion happening with them. It looks to me like people have been tricked into hating them and enjoying their destruction. The Kabal specializes in turning heroes into villains and getting people to despise good and healthy things. I would wager that anyone who thinks their destruction is a good thing is passing along other peoples reaction and characterization of them. Have you actually read them?

I actually substantially agree with each point. It is certainly possible to add negative ideas and extensions to them, but that isn't actually there. You have to bring the negative ideas and attach them yourself. That can be done with anything and everything - any sentence and word.

I think the Kabal finds it tremendously hilarious when it gets people to rise up against heroes or destroy good things. It is a joke to them. You are a joke to them.
01:18 PM - Jul 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dsonophorus in this post can reply
16 July, 01:19
In response Dsonophorus Anephezeton to his Publication
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.